Join us the first Wednesday of the month for an evening of hot rodding fun for the entire family.
Festivities include music, food vendors, and more. Make sure to visit the museum and the gift shop, pick up something for that special hot rodder.
Cruise Night hours are 3 – 7 p.m., the event is FREE for spectators. Museum admission is
FREE after 3 p.m., and Museum Members are always FREE!
Cruise-Ins pay $5 entry per car and will receive a ticket for the drawing held during the evening for a chance to win a CASH prize! Museum Members drive in for free, as well as receiving their chance drawing ticket.
· Open to vehicles 1976 and earlier.
· Cruise –In Car parking opens at 2p.m.
· Only cruise participants will receive a ticket
· No additional tickets sold
· Winners must be present to win
NOTE: The Twilight Cruise starts at 3 p.m., participants will be allowed to park starting at 2 p.m..