The NHRA Motorsports Museum based in Pomona, California celebrates the impact of motorsports on American culture. The Museum collects, preserves, exhibits and interprets the vehicles, stories and artifacts that represent America’s affection for, and the influence of, automotive speed and style in all its forms.
We are a fast paced environment with growth opportunities. The Museum is proud to provide high quality service to all who visit and attend our nostalgic reunions.
- Administrative Associate
- The ideal candidate must be organized, computer literate, high energy, and willing to travel.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus, but not required.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as board meeting materials, calendars and plans conference Zoom calls and meetings.
- Answers calls and manages correspondence for Administrator and/or Executive Director.
- Works independently on special ongoing projects. Such as merchandise trailer activation, scheduling of staff, and reunion vendor coordination.
- Registers ticketing orders for reunions.
- Inventories and orders office supplies, while remaining fiscally wise.
- Schedules routine maintenance of office equipment.
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail and package(s).
- Coordinates implementation of museum event/room rentals.
- Serves as a host for VIP visits and special guests to the museum.
- Ensure stewardship of past and current members/donors through timely correspondences and acknowledgements.
- Maintains accurate member/donor records.
- Timely processing and acknowledgement of all charitable contributions and general donor correspondence and fulfillment of member/donor benefits.
- Works independently on special ongoing projects such as annual appeals.
- Prepares letters renewal notices and other forms of correspondences.
Please email completed application with your resume to Gretchen Madrigal@nhra.com, Museum Administrator or mail to: 1101 W. McKinley Ave., Bldg. 3A Pomona, CA 91768